The Biggest Question I Get From New Students Is:
“How Can I See Lower Scores On The Course As Quickly As Possible?”
Well, inside the Perfect Impact System you are going to learn a swing that will give you the power, control, and consistency you need… but in order to get the absolute most out of your new swing and to drop your scores as quickly as humanely possible, I have created a special package for our most dedicated students.
It’s called Advanced Golf Mastery, and it’s the most comprehensive program I have ever created.
Advanced Golf Mastery builds right on top of the core principles of The Perfect Impact System…
Diving deeper into the specifics of each club and translating your new swing into lower scores as quickly as possible.
Inside you will learn how to:
- Hit Monster Drives that carry a country mile past the rest of your foursome
- Fine-tune your iron play for more greens in regulation and shorter birdie opportunities
- Deal with tricky lies and different course conditions
- Control your ball flight hitting on command draws, fades, stingers, knock-downs, and all the other specialty shots that will help you navigate any layout
- Strategy and course management
The program features myself and my friend Frank O’Connell, a Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Teacher, and is jam-packed with over 6 and a half hours of lessons.
If you take advantage of this special offer today you can start watching it right away right alongside the Perfect Impact System in our membership site!
Here’s what’s included:
Module 1: Monster Drives
Module 1 is called Monster Drives… But it isn’t just the same recycled advice you’ve read over and over in the magazines…
You know, “Make a big shoulder turn…”
or “create a big arc going back…”
Monster Drives is Tom’s 5-Step System for Wringing Every Last Yard Out of Your Swing
If you follow Tom’s process you can’t help but straighten out even the most stubborn slice, while optimizing your ball flight for maximum carry and roll out.
Just imagine how much easier the game gets when you pick up 20, 30, or even 50 yards off the tee…
When you only need an 8 iron for your approach shot instead of a 5 iron…
It is simply impossible to overstate how much easier the game gets when you take advantage of your full distance potential.
Here are just a few of the things you will learn in Monster Drives:
- What’s causing that distance-robbing slice, and how to eradicate it from your game so you hit it not only longer… but find more fairways at the same time
- An easy drill to increase your club head speed… absolutely essential to maximize your length
- The 3 most common driver mistakes, and Tom’s best drill to eliminate each of these “power leaks” from your swing, unleashing untapped reservoirs of power you didn’t know you had
- How to optimize your equipment for maximum distance… pick up yards off the tee without making a single change to your swing
In addition to the core video outlining Tom’s 5-step process, Monster Drives includes 2 bonus videos where Tom helps students just like you pick up extra yards off the tee.
In the next best thing to a private lesson, you’ll have front-row seats as Tom work’s with our students to straighten out their slices and gain distance right before your very eyes. (In fact by the end of the lesson, one student nearly hits someone at the far end of the range!)
Module 2: The Consistency Code
After distance, consistency is the most common thing students ask for in private lessons… And for good reason.
In a lot of ways consistency is the name of the game.
Heck, you could have 60 yard slice… but if you can repeat it every time… all you need to do is play for it!
The problem is most golfers go about building consistency completely wrong.
Sure you will develop it to some extent with practice and experience… but there is so much more you can do to really dial in your consistency and get the most out of your practice time.
Module 2 is called The Consistency Code, and it’s all about training the specific elements of your game that will lead to that repeatable, predictable ball flight each and every time.
The module is broken down into 4 videos.
In the first video, you will learn Tom’s 4 “Consistency Keys.”
These are the 4 elements of the swing you can isolate and train to develop rock-solid consistency.
The 2nd video is a detailed practice plan that you can follow to groove and develop your muscle memory for maximum consistency with each and every practice swing you take.
And finally you’ll get 2 additional videos where Tom works with golfers just like you to dial in their swings and get them the consistency they are looking for.
Module 3: Escaping Trouble
It’s one thing to hit balls from a perfect lie on a driving range…
And another to make that swing work out on the golf course from hilly lies, from the rough, in the wind, and from all of the other funky situations that come up during an actual round of golf.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen an amateur ruin a good round with one blow-up hole…
It usually starts when they get themselves into a funky lie that they don’t know how to play…
And instead of taking their licks and getting back to the fairway for the next shot, they make a complete mess out of it.
Next thing you know they’ve turned a manageable situation that should have been a bogey into an ugly 9, 10, or worse.
Now their blood is boiling and odds are they slice their next tee shot into the woods… compounding one mistake into a disastrous stretch of holes.
This is a part of the game that most amateurs struggle with… but it’s also one of the easiest to fix!
In many cases some simple adjustments to your set up or swing can take the teeth out of these trouble shots… and turn a blow up hole into a par or bogey at worst.
In this module you will learn:
- One simple adjustment in the fairway bunker to virtually guarantee you never leave it in the trap again
- The secrets of lie analysis from a divot… know when you have the green light to swing away and when you need to switch to “rescue” mode to avoid a blow up
- An unorthodox but highly effective technique for playing downwind… Take the guesswork out of your distance the next time you are standing on the tee of that windy par 3
- An easy yet powerful way to neutralize the effects of hilly lies and retain full control no matter how extreme the slope
Module 4: Rainy Day Training
You probably don’t have the time to get out to the course every day…
But that doesn’t mean you can’t still improve your game.
There are many ways to lower your scores… and a few of them don’t even require that you pick up a club and take a swing.
And that is what Rainy Day Training is all about.
We are going to cover 4 ways you can lower your scores from the comfort of your living room:
- The mental game: Learn Tom’s “5 Mental Tools” that will help you control your nerves, manage your anxiety, and have more fun playing…
- Analyzing your game: Proven shortcuts to uncover the weaknesses in your game… Learn how to play to your strengths and stop wasting time with unnecessary practice that doesn’t address what’s lacking in your game
- 3 things you must do before your round – and 1 after – to maximize your preparation while working out any kinks in your swing
- Everything you need to know about equipment… Tom will take the mystery out of club fitting, bag composition, ball selection, and how to get the most out of your set without breaking the bank
Module 5: Mastering Your Mid Irons
In module 5 we take a deep dive into your mid irons… giving you the confidence to fire at the pin on those longer par 4s and 3s.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn in Mastering Your Mid Irons:
- How to troubleshoot the most common mistakes made by amateurs with mid and long irons… these deadly slip-ups could be robbing you of distance and accuracy
- The “safety squeeze” shot for hitting from the trickiest downhill lies… use this specialty shot to protect against losing your balance and take the fear out of this awkward shot…
- The 3 best drills for your mid irons… make crisper contact and start hitting more greens in regulation
- How to play from a divot… including the critical skill of reading the lie to know when you can “fire away” and when you have to take your licks
- Simple adjustments to play from sidehill, uphill, and downhill lies with absolute confidence…
Module 6: Sticking Your Short Irons
The Short Irons are often called the “scoring clubs” and it’s because any time you are close enough to use one it means you have a reasonable chance to stick it close and set up a birdie or par.
Sticking Your Short Irons features Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Instructor Frank O’Connell and is all about mastering these shots and fixing the common mistakes amateurs make. You will learn…
- Simple adjustments to your short iron set up and swing that will allow you to play with confidence from all lies…
- Detailed lie analysis when your ball lands in a divot… never fear this tricky shot again
- How to add backspin to your short irons… impress your friends by getting at even the tightest of pin locations!
Module 7: Advanced Ball Flight Control
Advanced Ball Flight Control is my favorite video is the whole program for one simple reason… it is just fun!
But more than just that, this module will add tremendous versatility to your game… giving you more options to escape trouble while opening up opportunities to play more aggressively as you navigate the course.
In Advanced Ball Flight Control, you’ll learn:
- The EASY way to hit on demand fades and draws… There are a lot of ways to hit these but you will learn the simplest method giving you the highest chance of success
- My patented “safety” shot… This is your go-to shot when the match is on the line and you need a safe play to battle your nerves
- How to hit Tiger’s famous “stinger…” Not only will this get you serious bragging rights but it is an invaluable tool for those midsummer sun-baked fairways!
- All the tools you need to score in the wind… How to hit low, penetrating drivers and punch shots into the greens that make the wind a non-factor
Module 8: Driving 250+ (And Straight!)
If Module 1: Monster Drives is all about unleashing your full power reserves,Driving 250+ (And Straight!) is all aboutcontrolling the big stick.
In this module, Golf Tips Magazine Top 25 Teacher Frank O’Connell will teach you:
- The potent “body drills” Frank learned from watching Nick Faldo when he was the #1 golfer in the world…
- Frank’s “power stretches” – simple moves anyone can follow along with and add distance to their driveswithout even changing their swing…
- The 3 most common mistakes amateurs make with the big stick and how to correct them in your game
Plus, If You Jump In Today, We’re Going To Throw In This Powerful Bonus…
Bonus Video: Golf Course Strategy
Strategy is one of the easiest and fastest ways to improve your scores.
By playing the game smarter, you make the game easier without even making any changes to your swing.
In this powerful video, you get to play a couple holes alongside me as my virtual caddy while we talk through strategy. You will learn:
- A simple yet powerful pre-round checklist that will save you strokes before you even step on the first tee… Hint: it includes everything from what clubs you put in your bag to how you warm up on the practice tee…
- What to look for when planning your tee shot…
- How to look at risk vs reward and know when to play it safe and when you have a green light to go for it!
- And much, much more!
Advanced Golf Mastery is Our Comprehensive and Complete Guide to the Full Swing
We have packed it full of everything you need to know to master the full swing… whether you’re hitting from the tee, the fairway, or any of the funky lies you might encounter during your next round of golf.
If you have a question about the full swing… about how to play the driver, the mid irons, or your short irons… about how to be more consistent or just about how to score lower… I can guarantee you we answer it in this program.
And on top of that we’ve included detailed practice routines for you to follow and student lessons for you to watch and emulate as you go on your journey to mastering this game.
Make no mistake about it…
We believe this program is the absolute best way to take control of your game and get the results you are looking for in the fastest way humanly possible.
Now Tom charges up to $250 per private lesson… and the program includes over 6 and a half hours of content.
Based on that, on what it cost to produce, and on what our other programs sell for, we’ve valued this package at $697…
But you can have full, life-time access to the complete Advanced Golf Mastery training program, our most comprehensive program ever, for the low price of just $197.
But here’s the real kicker… You don’t have to take our word for it because today…
You Can Try Advanced Golf Mastery 100% Risk Free!
That’s right, try it out for 60 days…
And if for any reason at all, you aren’t 100% satisfied, aren’t seeing dramatic improvements in your game…
Just shoot us a one-line email letting us know and we’ll provide a full and prompt refund…
No hassles, no questions-asked.